We're currently seeking to fill our Business Systems Analyst position! This individual recognizes problems and develops recommendations/solutions so that our district can work more efficiently. Come join our Department of Technology Services to provide the resources and support necessary to ensure the success of all students!
To apply, click "open positions" below.
Business System Analyst
- Associate of Arts degree in Computer Science, Application Development or a closely related technology field or equivalent related experience
- Two years of experience developing and/or supporting applications using Microsoft technologies, 3rd party purchased applications, in-house developed applications and the Web
- Two years of experience in a Business Systems Analyst or related role in a systems support, maintenance and/or development environment
- One year of experience with data extraction and loading
$40.78-$45.47 hourly; temporary position lasting two years
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with district end users, vendors, and peers in other districts for the purpose of implementing and maintaining fiscal and human resource systems and/or programs;
- Define, communicate and enforce data governance standards across departments;
- Conduct business process reviews and assist to define product needs and features;
- Provide status reports regarding the district's compliance to district data coordination staff and respond to requests for data for analysis purposes; and
- Assist in the development of data verification protocols to ensure that data is accurate when transferred to the state.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-631-3008.