Do you have industry experience in aerospace manufacturing, fashion design & marketing or criminal justice? We are seeking applications for career and technical education (CTE) teachers! Find out more and see if this could be you.
CTE teachers provide students with the academics, technical skills, knowledge and training necessary to succeed in future careers and to become lifelong learners, with an emphasis on real-world, real-life skills.
To apply, click "Open Positions" below to find the appropriate position.
Career Technical Education (CTE) Teachers
Washington State Career and Technical Education certification specific to assigned program OR a bachelor's degree with sufficient industry experience to be vocationally certified prior to the position start date
Three years of varied work experience in the assigned industry program
$57,495 - $113,370
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach and follow the learning objectives of the assigned program.
- Provide students with an overview of the industry, including current practices.
- Provide students career information, and hands-on learning activities.
- Provide personal and employment counseling for students.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and attendance in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe environment for students.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at email@example.com or call 206-631-3008.