We are seeking applications for a World Language (Spanish) teacher for Cascade Middle School! Find out more and see if this could be you.
World Language teachers help students engage in positive cross-cultural attitudes communication skills. Our district has a bold goal that every student will graduate bilingual and biliterate.
.To apply, click "Open Positions" below.
Cascade World Language Teacher (Spanish)
Current Washington State Teacher’s certificate with appropriate subject area endorsement(s)
$57,495 - $113,370
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform such classroom teaching and other duties related to the school program as may be assigned from time to time by the Principal or designee.
- Keep current on educational research, trends, and practices.
- Integrate a variety of instructional strategies and curriculum content
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and attendance in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe environment for students.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-631-3008.