Lead our students to victory as a coach! We have many opportunities available. To search open positions please use the “Interest” filter and select “Coach.”
- You must be at least 21 years of age to be considered for head coach or assistant coach position.
- All coaches are required to have the following certifications:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Program Organization. Expected to attend practices and contests on a daily basis.
- Supervision. Responsible for participants from the time they report until the time they leave.
- Presentation of Rules/Regulations. Thoroughly understands and reinforces eligibility requirements, participation rules, and the District Eligibility Code as demonstrated and directed by the head coach.
- Attention to Eligibility Rules. Ensures that team members have completed the eligibility process before allowing participation in any form of practice activity. This can only take place when the assistant coach has, in his/her possession, a signed and completed Highline Public Schools Single-Sport Clearance Form (AD-1).
- Accident/Injury Procedure. Expected to call 911 without hesitation for serious and/or difficult to assess injuries. The assistant coach is expected to fill out and submit an Accident Report Form to the building athletic director within 24 hours of a student or staff member being injured. Emergency situations are to be immediately reported to the building athletic director and director of athletics.
- Responsibility for Program Equipment, Supplies, and Inventory. Responsible for his/her program’s equipment and supplies and is expected to account for all program-related items checked out to him/her at the start of the season.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at email@example.com or call 206-631-3008.