Highline Public Schools is hiring a Digital Communications Manager to join our team. This position creates and posts content to our social media platforms, manages content for school and department webpages, and participates on a highly collaborative award-winning communications team.
To apply, click "open positions" below and search "Digital Communications Manager."
Digital Communications Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communications, digital media or related field
- Two years of work experience in website content management and/or social media
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience in a K-12 public school district
- Preferred Qualifications: Bilingual skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates strategic content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other relevant social media; schedules and produces posts consistently.
- Monitors social media engagement and responds to posts and comments, as appropriate per department protocol.
- Reports analytics and engagement on all platforms and uses information for further planning.
- Creates engagement campaigns for staff, parents, and students as appropriate, based on communication calendar, current events and the district’s strategic communications plan.
- Supports department and school-based social media accounts to build strategic engagement.
- Monitors school and department webpages and manages content to ensure web pages have up-to-date information.
- Trains staff on the website platform.
- Develops content and formatting on district media platforms and digital publications.
- Supports schools in developing electronic newsletters.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-631-3008.