We are seeking applications for Dual Language (Spanish) teachers at Midway Elementary School! These individuals have a demonstrated commitment to anti-racist education as reflected in their teaching and learning practices, in addition to possessing expertise in differentiation for language learners and students who receive Special Education services.
Click "Open Positions" below to view the full job description and to apply directly!
Dual Language (Spanish) Teachers
Current Washington State Teacher's certification with appropriate subject area endorsement(s):
Elementary Education and
ACTFL in Spanish
$58,415 ~ $115,104
Duties and Responsibilities
- Explore different learning styles and develop strong personal relationships with students.
- Work with a team to develop bilingual curriculum.
- Collaborate with dual language grade level partner and school dual language team.
- Provide guidance to paraeducator(s) with instructional objectives and goals.
- Maintain accurate files on each student enrolled with academic progress and objective.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at email@example.com or call 206-631-3008.