We are seeking applications for a Special Education (ILC) Teacher for Pacific Middle School! Find out more, and see if this could be you.
Integrated Learning Center (ILC) serves students with identified disabilities who demonstrate primary learning needs in the functional life skills domain. Students in ILC may need intensive, specially designed instruction to learn how to independently manage self-care or to acquire basic academic and social-emotional skills.
To apply, click "Open Positions" below.
Pacific Special Education (ILC) Teacher
A valid Washington State Teacher with Special Education endorsement K-12 and endorsement in core subject areas assigned or a passing WEST E test score in core subject area assigned
$57,495 - $113,370
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other professionals and parents regarding student specific programming and supports.
- Develop and implement positive behavioral support plans.
- Confer with parents about student progress and provide support and guidance in using community resources.
- Instruct students in academic subjects utilizing various teaching techniques targeted to student need.
- Instruct students in daily living skills required for independent maintenance and economic self-sufficiency, such as hygiene, safety, and food preparation.
- Administer and interpret results of ability and achievement tests to guide to instructional decisions.
- Complete and maintain (district-sponsored) CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) certification and implement strategies.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at email@example.com or call 206-631-3008.