Are you an educator who shares our commitment to equity and our passion for bilingual education? We are seeking multilingual candidates for our Guest Teacher pool! Work in your own community and enjoy flexible schedules through becoming a Guest Teacher.
To apply, click "Open Positions" below.
- Current Washington State Teacher’s certificate with appropriate subject area endorsement(s)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform such classroom teaching and other duties related to the school program as may be assigned from time to time by the Principal or designee.
- Keep current on educational research, trends, and practices.
- Integrate a variety of instructional strategies and curriculum content.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and attendance in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe environment for students.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-631-3008.