We are seeking applications for Finance Technician I! This is an accounting generalist position with applicable authority and responsibility within our Business Services Department.
To view the full job description and to apply, click "open positions" below!
Finance Technician I
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three years of clerical/bookkeeping/accounting experience
$26.21 - $28.96 hourly
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for processing and payment of General Fund, ASB Fund, trust fund and Transportation Vehicle Fund obligations.
- Act as liaison between school personnel and vendors, answer questions regarding accounts payable and purchase orders.
- Review and verify accuracy of data entry, including account codes, 1099's, taxes and dollar amounts.
- Prepare monthly compensating tax reports and monthly journal vouchers as needed to correct and/or adjust accounts.
- Perform basic accounting tasks for the purpose of doing simple reconciliations and journal entries.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-631-3008.