Are you an equity-driven leader that's interested in facilitating data-driven decisions for student outcomes? Then consider, joining our team as our Grant Project Manager! This part-time position provides employees with flexible work hours.
To apply, click "open positions" below and use the “Interest” filter and select “Classified.”
Grant Project Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience or training in project management
- Experience in a school district or school
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
$46,320.00 - $51,652.00
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides guidance and support to stakeholders involved in the data design work ⋅
- Follows a defined, agreed upon project management methodology in conjunction with supervisor
- Monitors and reports on progress of the project
- Presents reports defining project progress, problems and solutions with team
- Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Prepares project evaluations and assessment of results ⋅ Manages and supports development of a communications plan
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at email@example.com or call 206-631-3008.