Get to know our students by name, strength and need as a Guest Teacher. To search open positions please use the “Interest” filter and select “Teacher.”
Current Washington State Teacher’s certificate with appropriate endorsement(s)
- $170-$190 a day
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform such classroom teaching and other duties related to the school program as may be assigned from the regular teacher or by the Principal or designee.
- Teach and follow the recommended District Student Exit Outcomes at each level and subject area.
- Integrate a variety of instructional strategies and curriculum content.
- Prepare effective plans to meet objectives; motivate student by making lessons interesting and challenging.
- Organize the classroom setting to contribute to the learning process
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with building subject area teachers to develop and align curriculum, instruction, and interdisciplinary projects.
- Develops rapport with students as individuals in a professional manner.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-631-3008.