Join our team as an Assistant Principal at Hazel Valley! We are still seeking applications and have extended the deadline to July 7.
To apply, select "Administrator Certified" below the "Categories" tab.
Hazel Valley Assistant Principal
Master’s degree in education
Three years of teaching/counseling experience
Washington State Principal Certification
Washington State Teaching Certificate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the principal in the general administration of the school and serve as acting principal when the principal is absent.
- Coordinate matters of student discipline and welfare with principal, parents, teachers, counselors and support personnel.
- Assist in coordinating student activities and social programs with the instructional goals of the school.
- Act as liaison with community agencies, such as the police department, in connection with student problems.
- Assist in coordinating transportation, custodial, cafeteria and other support services.
- Develop goals and objectives annually in consultation with the principal.
- Assist in developing and maintaining all components of the elementary school program.
- Assist in the supervision and coordination of all special programs, e.g., Special Education, English as a Second Language, etc.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-631-3008.