We are seeking candidates for our Hybrid Guest Teacher pool! This position is expected to report on site, to provide continuity of the learning environment in absence of a regular classroom teacher.
To apply, click "Open Positions" below.
- Current Washington State Teacher’s certificate with appropriate subject area endorsement(s)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform such classroom teaching and other duties related to the school program as may be assigned from time to time by the Principal or designee.
- Keep current on educational research, trends, and practices.
- Integrate a variety of instructional strategies and curriculum content.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and attendance in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe environment for students.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at email@example.com or call 206-631-3008.