We are seeking applications for a Math/MTSS Specialist at White Center Heights! The School-based Specialist is an accomplished teacher who serves in a school leadership role outside the classroom with the purpose of supporting the growth of instructional and professional practice in other staff and/or facilitating the implementation of a building program.
To view the full job description and to apply, click "Open Positions" below!
Math/MTSS Specialist at White Center Heights
- WA State Teaching Certificate with endorsements appropriate to subject area and grade level of assignment
- Three years successful teaching experience
$59,584 - $117,306
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides leadership for staff by planning, collaborating, organizing and mentoring
- Provide focused professional development work with individual staff on a regular basis using student data and student work.
- Facilitate effective and cohesive staff teams as they implement instructional practices and programs.
- Lead teachers in the use of formative and summative data about learning to adjust instruction.
- Oversee data collection and progress monitoring to help teachers and instructional staff develop research-based instructional practices.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-631-3008.