Set our students up for success every day by working in Nutrition Services. We are seeking applications our guest cashiers and guest kitchen helpers.
Select Kitchen Helper Duties
Kitchen helpers work 2-4 hours a day and assist with food preparation and meal serving.
- Order and inventory all necessary supplies for building site
- Assist in preparation and serving of food.
- Assist in the daily cleanup and sanitation of the kitchen and kitchen equipment
- Attend relevant training classes and workshops.
Select Guest Cashier Duties
Cashiers work 2 hours a day and record meals served and money collected.
- Accurately accounts for student meals and transactions at point of sale
- Provides welcoming and professional customer service to students, staff
- Assists with distribution of free and reduced-price lunch applications and/or information while keeping individual student status confidential.
- Effectively communicates to students regarding low balances and contacts parents/guardians if needed.
To search open positions, use the “Interest” filter and select “Classified.”