Welcome our students and families as an Office Manager! We are seeking candidates who have exceptional customer service and organizational skills to join our team as an office manager at Cedarhurst Elementary and Waskowitzs Outdoor Education (WELS).
For a full job description and to apply, please click "Open Positions" below.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five years of increasingly responsible work experience
- $27.51 to $30.38 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in a variety of meetings, workshops, and/or trainings (e.g. office manager meetings, staff meetings, leadership team, etc.) for the purpose of providing or receiving information, recording minutes, and supporting the needs of the attendees.
- Prepares a variety of documents (e.g. correspondence, discipline letters, forms and mailings related to enrollment, agendas, minutes, event programs, bulletins, payroll reports, community volunteer forms, etc.) for the purpose of communicating information and/or creating documentation in compliance with established guidelines.
- Researches a variety of topics (e.g. current practices, policies, education codes, etc.) for the purpose of providing information and/or recommendations and/or addressing a variety of administrative requirements.
- Responds to a variety of inquiries from a variety of internal and external parties (e.g. staff, parents, students, public agencies, central office, etc.) for the purpose of providing information or direction and/or facilitating communication among parties.
- Supports assigned administrative personnel for the purpose of providing assistance with their functions and responsibilities.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at email@example.com or call 206-631-3008.