The Data and Assessment Department is seeking a Program Data Specialist to provide support for multiple programs in assessment coordination and data reporting. This includes, but is not limited to, collaboration with Highly Capable Services. Additionally the Program Data Specialist will work on projects with the Data and Assessment Team such as data requests, attendance of team meetings and efforts to support system wide data initiatives.
To view the full job description and to apply, click "Apply Now" below!
Program Data Specialist
- AA degree Two years demonstrated project management, specialist, business, computer or administrative experience with data analysis
- Proficient with technology, including use of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree or coursework in the Social Sciences, Computer Science, Education or related field
- Experience working in educational settings
- Customer service experience
- Excellent organization and record keeping skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs related duties as assigned by the Executive Director of Teaching, Learning and Leadership.
- Coordinate all aspects of administration of Highly Capable program testing across the district, including but not limited to license acquisition, communication with schools and proctor training.
- Assist in the preparation of Highly Capable plan and data reporting between the district and state officials.
- Develops comprehensible data displays for use of the multi-disciplinary selection committee for Highly Capable services and other district teams in determining eligibility of students and other relevant data needs.
- Ensures accurate program designation within our Student Information System (SIS).
- Lead/Co-lead training for school based testing coordinators and provide administrative support in coordinating assigned projects such student program designation and state reporting.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at email@example.com or call 206-631-3008.