Highline Public Schools is seeking a highly skilled project manager and data analyst to support the strategic alignment of key projects and initiatives in Human Resources and across the organization. The ideal candidate has proven skills in planning, facilitating, modeling, coaching, and implementing strategies to scale. They work to create project plans; define the strategic implications of projects and determine the requirements to achieve a successful implementation, including advising on the body of research about change management and racial equity in education, particularly as related to workforce planning and strategic staffing initiatives.
To view the full job description and to apply, click "open position" below!
Project Manager/Analyst - HR
- Proficiency in target language(s) present in Highline service area
- Substantive school based experience
- Experience in project management
- Experience collaborating across stakeholder groups
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Project Manager/Analyst collaborates across department teams, community stakeholders and partners to support the implementation of strategies and initiatives aligned to Our Promise and Strategic Plan; focusing on the equity goals of department, decisions, and initiatives.
- The Project Manager/Analyst may lead and direct meetings and will develop district-wide tools and systems to support the explicit advancement of equitable and data informed practices, including the use and development of data stories and visualization.
- The Project Manager/Analyst will attend Cabinet meetings monthly and/or as directed; to keep Cabinet leadership apprised and aligned in support of key strategies and project portfolio.
- Provides direction, guidance, oversight and support for existing and new projects/strategies.
- Provides research and consultation on identified issues as related to projects and initiatives.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at email@example.com or call 206-631-3008.