Highline Public Schools is seeking a Project Manager for Racial Equity Initiatives! This individual is a highly skilled project manager and data analyst, who is passionate about advancing racial equity. The Project Manager for Racial Equity Initiatives will work alongside existing teams, in service of operationalizing our commitment to becoming an anti-racist organization, Our Promise and Policy 0010 (Equity, Race & Identity).
This position is funded through grants and a philanthropic gift.
Click "Open Positions" below to view the full job description and to apply!
Project Manager for Racial Equity Initiatives
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Spanish (ACTFL: Advance Low or higher)
- Experience in a school (K-12) system
- Experience in project management
- Experience collaborating across stakeholder groups
$98,338 - $109,660
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates across department teams, community stakeholders and partners to support the implementation of strategies and initiatives aligned to Policy 0010 (Equity, Race & Identity); focusing on the Equity Lens for department decisions and initiatives
- Provides direction, guidance, oversight and support for existing and new projects/strategies
- Serve as a resource and advisor to school staff, administration, and department teams on matters of racial equity
- Creates tools to and/or facilitates, the definition and execution of project scopes, goals, timelines and deliverables consistent with best practices and current research
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-631-3008.