We are currently seeking applications for elementary teachers to support our youngest learners!
Work in ReadyK!, our new transitional kindergarten program, designed for children who have not had access to high-quality learning opportunities. This position begins in January and ends in June.
To search for this open position, please use the "Interest" filter and select "Teacher." This position is listed as "Elementary Teacher at ERAC- Teaching, Learning & Leadership."
- Current Washington State Teacher's certificate with appropriate subject area endorsement (s)
- *Pro-rated salary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform such classroom teaching and other duties related to the school program as may be assigned from the regular teacher or by the Principal or designee.
- Integrate a variety of instructional strategies and curriculum content.
- Organize the classroom setting to contribute to the learning process
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with building subject area teachers to develop and align curriculum, instruction, and interdisciplinary projects.
- Encourage students to develop courtesy, self-control, respect, and responsibility.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 206-631-3008.