Health Services is hiring Support Specialists to assist the Health Services Special Projects Facilitator. This position will support schools with COVID safety protocol implementation, including screenings, attestations and isolation rooms, as well as supporting COVID testing sites. Multiple positions are available!
These employees will be required to work on-site, this is not a remote-location position. These positions are under temporary contracts; positions will end in August 31, 2022.
To view the full job description and to apply, click "Apply Now" below!
Special Projects Support Specialist
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Six months' clerical and customer service experience
- Must use own vehicle to travel between school sites
- Preferred Qualifications
- Associates Degree
- Previous work experience in a K-12 public school district, health care or public health
$30.95 - $34.51/hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists schools with COVID safety protocols, including reviewing student attestations, screening students, and supervising student isolation rooms.
- Assist with site-based COVID exposure, contact tracing, as needed.
- Support school-based COVID test sites, including greeting test-takers, observing self-administered COVID tests, and ensuring COVID tests are submitted for processing.
- Provide administrative support for school-based testing, including data entry.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-631-3008.