Sylvester Middle School is looking for a World Language (Spanish) teacher who is committed to and embodies anti-racist teaching and learning practices. We're looking for candidates who are O.W.L trained - possibly with an additional ELL endorsement and training in GLAD or SIOP model - and has experience and/or interest in visual and communication arts. This is an immediate vacancy, and we're seeking a candidate prepared to join the team at Sylvester Middle School as soon as possible!
To apply, click "Open Positions" below.
Sylvester World Language Teacher (Spanish)
Current Washington State Teacher’s certificate with appropriate subject area endorsement(s)
$57,495 - $113,370
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform such classroom teaching and other duties related to the school program as may be assigned from time to time by the Principal or designee.
- Keep current on educational research, trends, and practices.
- Integrate a variety of instructional strategies and curriculum content
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and attendance in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe environment for students.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-631-3008.