Come Join Our Team of Vehicle Maintenance Mechanics! Work with a purpose right in your own community by maintaining reliable, safe school buses and district vehicles for students and staff. This position offers
To view the full job description and to apply, click "Apply Now" below!
Vehicle Maintenance Mechanic
- High School Diploma
- 3 yrs exp as a journeyman mechanic in the automotive gas, truck ,diesel maintenance field
- Valid WA State driver’s license
- Pre-employment, post hire physical assessment test and drug screening
- Criminal background clearance
- Within 90 days of hire, obtain a Class B CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) with P1 endorsement (CDL required for test drive purposes only; no transporting of students) ** Free CDL training provided!
- Successful completion of medium/heavy equipment trade school
$32.59 ~ $34.59 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completely maintain, repair, rebuild, diagnose, correct malfunctions and assemble automotive equipment. Determine usefulness of work parts.
- Maintain related records.
- Do minor body work and painting.
- Perform roadside automotive repair.
- Perform welding, burning and brazing as necessary.
Questions? Contact Ken Dupuis, Vehicle Maintenance Manager, at ken.dupuis@highlineschools or call 206-631-7503.