Our Outdoor Education program, Camp Waskowitz, is hiring a Program Manager! Do you enjoy working outdoors and have a background in program management and evaluation? The Program Manager works closely with the Director of Camp Waskowitz to coordinate, implement and oversee the residential and day programs at Waskowitz.
To view the full job description and to apply, click "Apply Now" below! This position will close on August 14, 2022.
Camp Waskowitz Program Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Education, Education, Parks and Recreation or related field
- Five years’ experience working in an outdoor education, recreation or residential camping program
- Strong management skills with diverse outdoor educators, teachers and leaders
- Master’s degree in Environmental Education, Education, Parks and Recreation or related field
- Experience with supervisory responsibilities
The Waskowitz Program Manager is required to live on site.
$89,713-$100,042 annually DOE
Duties and Responsibilities
- Have extensive knowledge of personnel development and evaluation, program management, program evaluation and partnership building skills.
- Experience with and knowledge of science/environmental education teaching techniques, curriculum development, knowledge of educational standards, and methods of evaluation.
- Be able to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance and apply administrative functions directly related to the academic programs at Waskowitz and the training of outdoor education staff.
- Be available to respond to emergency situations during residential programming at all hours
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-631-3414.