We are seeking applications for receptionist at central office. The central office receptionist provides assistance, information and referral to internal and external customers. Defers students and families to the family service center for assistance with student services and school enrollment.
To view the full job description and to apply, click "Apply Now" below!
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year clerical experience
- Previous school district work experience
$22.73 - $25.11/hr
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to Director of Human Resources
- Operates a multi-line telephone system, directs calls to appropriate parties
- Performs basic clerical functions such as data entry, copying, maintenance of copiers and printers, mail distribution, filing and inventorying of supplies.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for room reservations and calendaring.
- Records facility maintenance and guest service requests for room configurations, and communicates service needs to lead custodian.
- Provides assistance in processing volunteer applications, employee packets and background checks.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-631-3008.