We are seeking applications for bilingual teaching fellow. The bilingual teaching fellow provides individual and group instruction to ELL qualified students in their native language using standards and assessment to plan for instruction. The fellow serves as a liaison between the school and students' family and provides interpretation services for non-English speaking families and school staff; leads and develops family engagement activities for the bilingual community.
To view the full job description and to apply, click "Apply Now" below!
Bilingual Teaching Fellow
- Background in second language acquisition
- Understanding of United States educational system
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- AA degree
- One year experience in utilization of interpretation skills
$28.06 - $30.99/hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides individual and group academic tutoring support to ELL qualified students.
- Under the guidance of a mentor teacher, instruct students in a variety of contexts, including large group following the recommended District Student Exit Outcomes at each level and subject area.
- Integrate a variety of instructional strategies and curriculum content.
- Prepare effective plans to meet objectives; motivate student by making lessons interesting and challenging.
- Monitors student progress, including record keeping.
- Assists students and teachers to promote academic achievement across a variety of settings and tasks.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at email@example.com or call 206-631-3008.