We are seeking applications for a HVAC Technician to join our Facilities team! This position installs and repairs heating and refrigeration systems according to plans, blueprints, sketches, work requests, written and verbal directions using knowledge of refrigeration, structural layout, and function and design of component. The HVAC employee is expected to instruct fellow employees assigned to assist them.
To view the full job description and to apply, click "Apply Now" below! This position will close on 8/1/2022.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years prior experience in a similar position with related responsibilities
- All certificates, licenses, endorsements and permits as required for this position by state and local authorities
- $36.43-$38.66 hourly
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in two or more and competent in at least one additional craft area listed below. The heating/air conditioning craft area includes but is not limited to:
- Pipe fitting
- Heating boilers
- Circulation pumps
- Pneumatic controls
- Steam heating systems
- Hot water heating systems
- Electric heating systems
- Heat pump systems
- Exercise independent judgment in appraising a problem and selecting a suitable solution.
- Consult with the supervisor on changes as needed, and report any unsafe working conditions.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at email@example.com or call 206-631-3414.