White Center Heights Elementary is looking for a 5th grade teacher to join their team! Teachers help students learn skills and develop attitudes and appreciations which will lead them toward the fulfillment of the District’s goals of education
To view the full job description and to apply, click "Apply Now" below! This position will close on August 12, 2022.
Elementary Teacher - 5th Grade
Current Washington State Teacher’s certificate with appropriate subject area endorsement(s)
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Criminal background clearance
- All certificates, licenses, endorsements, permits, and vaccines (absent exemption) as required for this position by state and local authorities
$59,584 - $117,306 based on experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform such classroom teaching and other duties related to the school program as may be assigned from time to time by the Principal or designee.
- Keep current on educational research, trends, and practices.
- Integrate a variety of instructional strategies and curriculum content.
- Establish immediate and long range objectives which are in accord with District and building curricula.
- Prepare and implement effective plans to meet objectives; motivate student by making lessons interesting and challenging.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-631-3414.