Tyee High School is seeking a Secondary Teacher - Fairness Foundation and Team Sports for 9-12th grade. Join our talented team of educators for the 22-23 SY!To view the full job description and to apply, click "Apply Now" below! This position will close on August 28, 2022.
Teacher Secondary - Physical Education
Current Washington State Teacher's certificate with appropriate subject area endorsement(s)
$64,052 ~ $125,729
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform such classroom teaching and other duties related to the school program as may be assigned from time to time by the Principal or designee.
- Keep current on educational research, trends, and practices.
- Integrate a variety of instructional strategies and curriculum content.
- Establish immediate and long range objectives which are in accord with District and building curricula.
- Prepare and implement effective plans to meet objectives; motivate student by making lessons interesting and challenging.
- Give explanations, reasonable and appropriate assignments, and directions clearly.
- Organize the classroom setting to contribute to the learning process.
- Evaluate individual student progress regularly and maintain records for report card and/or parent conference.
Questions? Contact the recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-631-3414.