The Highline Principal...
...is a forward-thinking, achievement-oriented, equity-minded instructional leader who has a strong vision and philosophy for teaching and learning to lead within our schools.
We believe our principals are a driving motivator for both staff development and student achievement.
Highline affords principals the opportunity to create and maintain results-focused learning environments.
Our principals actively work in
- Culture building
- Improving instruction
- Strategically allocating resources in support of high-quality teaching and learning
- Managing people and processes to support learning, growth and development
- Master’s degree in educational administration or related field
- Three (3) years of administrative experience either as a principal, assistant principal, administrative assistant or a district-level administrator
- Washington State Principal Certification
- Washington State Teaching Certificate